Key facts and figures
BudgetThe annual budget is 60 million euros.HAS' revenue comes from taxes on promotional spending by drug companies (33.2%), National Health Insurance (31%), state funding (14%), HCO accreditation fees (14.6%), fees for assessing applications for inclusion on reimbursement lists (7%), miscellaneous (0.6%).
400 permanent staff including health professionals (GPs, specialists, pharmacists, dentists, nurses, physiotherapists…) and health economists,
a pool of 3000 practising professionals (hospital and non-hospital practice) who collaborate with HAS. This includes regional ambassadors who diffuse HAS reports and know-how, members of working groups and, in particular, two networks,
a network of 35 regional facilitators who help doctors implement the compulsory continuing professional development (CPD) initiatives in continuous quality development (CQI),
a network of 775 surveyors who perform accreditation visits to public and private healthcare organisations.
- Annual report 2011 - Summary - Haute Autorité de Santé ( 856.19 KB)
- Annual report 2010 - Summary - Haute Autorité de Santé ( 1.45 MB)
- Annual report 2009 - Summary - Haute Autorité de Santé ( 1.43 MB)
- Annual report 2008 - Summary - Haute Autorité de Santé ( 425.18 KB)
- Annual report 2007 - Haute Autorité de Santé ( 2.9 MB)