Child abuse: identification and action to be taken
This guidance leaflet “Child abuse: identification and action to be taken” is concerned with children who are abused as well as those at risk of being abused. This guidance leaflet follows on from work already undertaken by HAS on interpersonal violence and its impact on health. It addresses all healthcare professionals who perform clinical observations of children, with a special emphasis on the place of doctors given their decision-making role. It thus concerns: general practitioners, paediatricians, psychiatrists; doctors and nursery nurses in maternal and child protection centres (PMI); school doctors and nurses; hospital doctors and paramedical staff (especially those working in the emergency, paediatric and radiological departments); midwives; doctors and paramedical staff in services for young children, and the medico-social services.
- Maltraitance enfant - Fiche Mémo – Mise à jour Juillet 2017
- Maltraitance enfant - Rapport d'élaboration
- Maltraitance enfant - Modèle type de signalement - Format Word
- Maltraitance enfant - Modèle type de signalement - Format pdf
- Maltraitance enfant - Modèle type de certificat sur demande spontanée - Format Word
- Maltraitance enfant - Modèle type de certificat sur demande spontanée - format pdf