Management of patients with cystic fibrosis (compliance, nutrition, gastroenterology and metabolism)
The objective of this consensus conference is to answer the following five questions to the jury:
1. How does nutritional status affect the course of cystic fibrosis?
2. Which strategy maintains optimum nutritional status?
3. What diagnostic approach should be adopted when a patient with cystic fibrosis experiences abdominal pain?
4. What diagnostic and treatment strategies should be adopted for disorders of carbohydrate metabolism in cystic fibrosis?
5. How should hepatobiliary disorders be managed in cystic fibrosis?